Where does ARDB funds come from?
Agricultural and Rural Development Bank is the only bank that plays a crucial role in serving the policy of the government. Agricultural and Rural Development Bank is implementing a special financial project to support working capital and the investment capital by government which has to take the appropriate interest rate from customers. Capital of Agricultural and Rural Development Bank received from the following sources:
- The Royal Government of Cambodia (National Budget) to support rural micro finance, associations, development communities and SMEs.
- Special Funds of the Royal Government of Cambodia (Agricultural Supporting Development Fund) for supporting and developing agricultural and agro-industrial sectors.
- The agence Française de Développement (AFD) supporting Family Rubber Plantation Project in Kompong Cham Province.
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) for Rural Credit and Saving Project.
- The International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) for providing credit to customers who are farmers in target group of IFAD through microfinance institutions, credit’s operators and non-government organizations.
- Syndicated Loans from commercial banks such as Canadia Bank and Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia
- Loan from China Development Bank (CDB) for paddy and rice improvement in Cambodia to contribute to export 1 million tons.