About Agricultural and Rural Development Bank
The Agricultural and Rural Development Bank (ARDB) was established in 1998 by the Royal Government of Cambodia. It is an autonomous public enterprise authorized to process all banking operations and loan services to support the micro finance industry.
ARDB takes part in rural development in Cambodia through its service and refinance loans to licensed financial institutions, commercial banks, specialized banks, micro-finance institutions, associations, development communities, and small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
The Agricultural and Rural Development Bank (ARDB) is currently seeking for qualified candidates for the following positions:
- We will provide successful candidates:
- A competitive salary based on education, prior-experience.
- Annual salary increment, annual bonus
- Plus other benefits such as Festival allowance (Pchum Ben & Khmer New Year), National Social Security Fund, Pension Fund, Uniform, Meal allowance, Annual Health Care allowance, and good working condition with HR policies paralleling to Cambodian Labor Law.
- The successful candidates will be equipped with numerous training programs and development opportunities to enhance his/her competency to be high dedicated and talent employees by attending internal and external training.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may submit CVs and Cover letter to address below:
The Human Resources Department
Rural Development Bank
#9-13, St 7,Sangkat Chaktomuk
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Phone: 855 12 779 948