Java API Developer
The Rural Development Bank (RDB) is currently seeking for qualified candidates for the following position:
|Position||Java API Developer|
|Work Place||Phnom Penh|
|Closing Date||ថ្ងៃព្រហស្បតិ៍ ៥កើត ខែអស្សុជ ឆ្នាំកុរ ឯកស័ក ព.ស ២៥៦៣ ថ្ងៃទី ០៣ ខែ តុលា ឆ្នាំ ២០១៩|
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze functional specifications provided by users.
- Design and develop Java API base, as requirement by RDB.
- Integration 3rd party systems into core systems of bank.
- Ensure smooth implementation in accordance with the functional and technical requirements of the bank.
- Follow all processes and procedures related to deployment, patching, testing and code review.
- Fix bugs raised by users or by the teams.
- Work closely with department managers and other team members.
- Continuously carry out research, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize work efficiency.
Job Qualification and Competency
Candidates must have the followings advantages :
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science.
- At least one year of working experience of being a Java Developer.
- Experience in developing web service and web integration (including SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
- Experience in third-party software intergration.
- Advanced knowledge in Spring boot framework tools or other related tools.
- Advanced knowledge in developing Java API system.
- Good understanding of Java architecture and security Oauth2, Jwt, Basic
- Good understanding of Web service integration through SOAP, REST full and JSON
- Good understanding rdbms MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle Database.
- Strong knowledge in OOP and Java skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Java technology Java EE/Java2e, Java Spring framework, etc.
- Strong knowledge in Software Security.
- Being high initiative, creative, and innovative.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
Salary and other Benefit
- Competitive salary.
- Salary increments, annual bonus, and many other benefits.
- Training and skills development opportunities.
Interested candidates may submit CV and Cover letter to address below:
Rural Development Bank
Human Resource Department
# 9-13, St 7, Sangkat ChaktomukPhnom Penh , Cambodia
Email : email@example.com
Note ៖ Candidates Shortlist will be interview at our Head Office Building# 9-13,St 7, Sangkat Charomuk Phnom Penh .For more Information Please contact: 012/ 081 779 948 (Working Hour only)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.