Agricultural And Rural Development Bank (ARDB) is a state-owned bank established by the Royal Government of Cambodia in 1998 in order to implement the Government’s policy in Agricultural sector and rural economy.
ARDB is currently seeking for qualified candidates for the following positions:
|Position||Java API Developer|
|Work Place||Phnom Penh|
|Closing Date||ថ្ងៃព្រហស្បតិ៍ ៥កើត ខែអស្សុជ ឆ្នាំកុរ ឯកស័ក ព.ស ២៥៦៣ ថ្ងៃទី ០៣ ខែ តុលា ឆ្នាំ ២០១៩|
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze functional specifications provided by users.
- Design and develop Java API base, as requirement by RDB.
- Integration 3rd party systems into core systems of bank.
- Ensure smooth implementation in accordance with the functional and technical requirements of the bank.
- Follow all processes and procedures related to deployment, patching, testing and code review.
- Fix bugs raised by users or by the teams.
- Work closely with department managers and other team members.
- Continuously carry out research, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize work efficiency.
Job Qualification and Competency
Candidates must have the followings advantages :
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science.
- At least one year of working experience of being a Java Developer.
- Experience in developing web service and web integration (including SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
- Experience in third-party software intergration.
- Advanced knowledge in Spring boot framework tools or other related tools.
- Advanced knowledge in developing Java API system.
- Good understanding of Java architecture and security Oauth2, Jwt, Basic
- Good understanding of Web service integration through SOAP, REST full and JSON
- Good understanding rdbms MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle Database.
- Strong knowledge in OOP and Java skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Java technology Java EE/Java2e, Java Spring framework, etc.
- Strong knowledge in Software Security.
- Being high initiative, creative, and innovative.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
Salary and other Benefit
- Competitive salary.
- Salary increments, annual bonus, and many other benefits.
- Training and skills development opportunities.
Interested candidates may submit CV and Cover letter to address below:
Rural Development Bank
Human Resource Department
# 9-13, St 7, Sangkat ChaktomukPhnom Penh , Cambodia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Note ៖ Candidates Shortlist will be interview at our Head Office Building# 9-13,St 7, Sangkat Charomuk Phnom Penh .For more Information Please contact: 012/ 081 779 948 (Working Hour only)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.