Agricultural Cooperative Loan
|Who is target customer?
||Registered agricultural cooperative, which is:
- of agricultural value chain and
- have business purpose, which is for member’s benefit.
|Loan size and term
- Working capital from 5,000 – 100,000 USD, term: up to 3 years
- For Investment from 5,000 – 200,000 USD, term: up to 7 years
- Working capital loan: 10.5% per annum
- Loan for Investment: 9.5% per annum
- Have certificate of agricultural cooperative registration
- Have business experiences
- Have collateral
- Have payment capability
- Monthly interest payment and
- Principal can be paid monthly or quarterly or semester based upon customer’s cash flow
- hard title or soft title which recognized by law, or certificate of deposit, etc.
- Can make principal payment before maturity date without penalty
- Can get coordination on additional technical and market linkage
- Representative’s Khmer ID (Copy)
- Land title as collateral
- Registration certificate of agricultural cooperative
- agricultural cooperative statues
- Income-Expense information and business plan
- Minute of general meeting of shareholder or that of executive management on decision authorization borrowing from the bank
How to apply
Please contact Agricultural and Rural Development bank nearby or via phone
017 425 232/012 706 636/023 220 810/811) or apply online.
ARDB Bank Official facebook page