Agricultural and Rural Development Bank (ARDB), state-owned bank, was established by the Royal Government of Cambodia in 1998 with the objective to fill the gap of demand and supply of financial service in rural area that contributes to poverty alleviation of Cambodian people.
ARDB is under technical and financial guidance of the Ministry of Economic and Finance, and supervision of the National Bank of Cambodia.
- SMAEs Loan Under Special Program Of The Government
- SMEs Loan In Agricultural Sectorម
- Agricultural Cooperative Loanម
- Loan Supporting Smallholders
- Loan In AIMS Project
- Wholesale Loan
- Loan Under Special Program Of The Government For Marketing Intervention On Operating Warehouse And Drying Facility And Collecting Rice, Corn And Other Agricultural Products
- ARDB provides loan to all stakeholders of agricultural value chain as bellows:
– Producer including farmers and agricultural cooperatives
– Input and agricultural equipment suppliers
– Storage and processor
- Microfinance Deposits Taking Institution, Microfinance Institutions, Rural Credit Operators, Leasing Companies that has business activities to support Rural Economy.
ARDB has been implementing development project in Agricultural sector and economy as bellows:
- The Government Special Project Supporting Small And Medium Enterprises In Agro-Processing, Agri-Industry And Agricultural Sector
- Special Programme Of Royal Government On Rice Market Intervention And Rice Warehouse And Drying Facilities Operation
- Special Programme Of Royal Government On Market Intervention Of Buying Rice, Corn, And Other Agricultural Products
- Accelerating Inclusive Markets For Smallholders Project
- Climate Resilient Rice Commercialization Sector Development Rice-SDP
- Financing Project Supporting Vegetable Production
- Financing Project On 3-Parties Contract Farming On Pig Raising
- Scale Up: Financing Project On Three-Parties Contract Farming On Chicken Raising
- Other projects.